The building at 120 N. Main Street which now houses the Towne Restaurant is has a long, varied history in the Telford Borough. Known as the Fenstermacher Building, over the years it has housed a barbershop, a meat store, a gathering hall and the Telford Post Office (source: Souderton Telford Main Streets website).
(click for full sized photos)
Built: c. 1900
Architectural Style: Colonial Revival
Address: 120 N Main St.
Municipality: Telford Borough, Montgomery County
Historical Function: Government–Post Office
Roof Material: Asphalt
Exterior Wall Materials: Brick
Other Materials: Brick
Key Number: 091153
Inventory Identification Number: 91057
Survey Code: 091-22-008-030
Website and System: Copyright © 2016 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia. Data and Images: Copyright © 2016 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission. All rights reserved.